Business Development Manager
CAN BE BASED IN WELLINGTON OR THE SOUTH ISLAND
We have an exciting opportunity for a business development manager to join our team and help drive business for this fantastic very fast growing brand!
We require a Business Development Manager to drive the growth of Rooms Online by building relationships with a wide range of small and medium sized commercial accommodation providers around New Zealand. Specifically, your core responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business leads through prospecting, cold calling, networking events and targeting key accounts
- Meeting and reporting on monthly sales and revenue targets
- Being a key part of this national and Australasian roll-out of a new service
- Negotiating commercial agreements for new and existing clients
- Creating proposals for clients, using all resources available
This is a new opportunity and therefore the successful candidate will have an exceptional chance to make their mark in a growing team with ambitious plans for the future. You’ll have impressive sales and networking skills, with the ability to secure new business through networking, cold calling and face-to-face meetings.
In addition, you will need:
Proven ability to meet sales targets
Drive with a strong decision-making ability
Strong self-management and organisational skills
Experience in the commercial accommodation and/or tourism market
What can we offer?
- Involvement in every aspect of this developing business
- Ongoing personal development as part of a bigger leadership team
- The opportunity to grow financially and in responsibility with the business
- A fun non-pushy approach to relationship development
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a start-up company attached to a much larger entity. Apply now with CV attached to Lisa Jones, Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.